Peanut butter keto cookies.
- 250 grams of crunchy peanut butter
- 80 grams of erythritol (80 grams is recommended in the original recipe; for me, 30 grams is enough)
- 1 egg
- Mix everything.
- Shape into balls.
- Gently crushing with your hands, forming thin circles.
- Put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and if necessary, crush them again on the baking tray (they should be relatively thin).
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees.
The recipe was shared by Kasia – thank you!