Keto marzipan in chocolate.
- 200 grams of almonds
- 50-80 grams of erythritol
- 30-45 ml of rose water
- dark chocolate (95-100% cocoa content) or chocolate mass prepared according to the CHOCOLATE recipe.
- Place the almonds in a bowl and pour boiling water; leave the almonds in the boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the almonds with your fingers, thus peeling them. If the peel does not come off easily, pour boiling water again and leave them for 5 minutes.
- Dry the peeled almonds well – for example by putting them on a clean kitchen towel. Optionally, you can buy already peeled and dried almonds 😉
- The almonds must be ground to a homogeneous mass (to homogenise, a slow juicer with a homogenising nozzle can be used). The mass should be slightly greasy and kneadable.
- Grind the erythritol into powder (e.g. using a blender with chopping blades).
- Mix the almond mass with 50 grams of powdered erythritol and rose water. Shape into a homogeneous marzipan mass. If the mass is too dry and does not want to “stick”, you can add a bit of rose water.
- Shape into balls.
- Prepare the chocolate mass according to the chocolate recipe (points 1, 2, 3, 5, 7). Instead, you can melt the dark chocolate (containing 95-100% cocoa) in a pot. The chocolate should be melted very slowly and at the lowest possible temperature.
- Dip the marzipan balls into melted chocolate mass – you can use a toothpick to help.
- Sprinkle the balls with powdered erythritol.
- Put it in the fridge until solid.
Optionally, you can put the freshly prepared marzipan mass into chocolate moulds, freeze it, and then dip it into the chocolate mass – it solids almost immediately 😉